Monday 7 March 2011

Sunshine & 3 miles

I have enjoyed beautiful runs this week, this could be as I  have achieved the 3mile goal, also the weather has been lovely. Today the sun was out for what seemed like the first time in ages. I got quite hot and thought I should have worn a tee-shirt. Between seasons it is hard to decide what to where normally let alone when you are running in it and getting warm. I am not the only one with this dilemma every runner I see has a different option, on from tee-shirt to jacket.

Funny this is my concern not finishing the miles, I am so proud of this achievement. Race day is on Sunday and I have run the distance twice, slowly but done it. I have been told I will run faster in a race not sure how that happens how will I know I can maintain it for the distance. I have already decided to walk any steep hills, as all my training has been on the flat and hills scare me. Now I know I can run the distance it feels OK if I have to do that. So if I end up waking some of it how can it be faster. Suppose I will find out on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment