Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spring has sprung

I have have had a fanatic week running. I can really feel it getting easier today especially, completed 2.5 miles and by the end of this week I will have done the 3miles, a whole week before my race. Getting excited and nervous all at the same time, am also being very protective of my self and resting as feel like I and on the edge of a cold, the last thing I need now.


Spring just seems to have come out of nowhere suddenly there are cocues and birds in pairs everywhere, not sure how the transsition between the seasons happened , I swear last week it was in hiding, only the brave snow drops were showing there heads.  Cant wait to see the ducklings and signets on my route even more motivation to keep me on track. Will need to fish out my tee shirts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment